Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weary...



I spent a lot of time yesterday and again today, in between emergencies and various forms of drudgery, trying to suss out the intracacies of the blogosphere. Really, how tedious. I did check out a couple of hosts for comics, but I didn't much care for the way things were laid out, other than the fact that it was easy to start at the beginning and read to the end. A nice feature, of course, but not enough. I saw that some practitioners of the web-comic art have modified their little desmenes (I hesitate to say domains, as that now means something rather specific)in attractive ways, but I don't think I have the time figure all that out on top of everything else just now. Anyway, all this has left little time for actually drawing, painting, etc- not that there was any to begin with. But the night is young...

No comments: