Monday, April 21, 2008

Friends, Romans, Countrymen-

I come to bury Ceasar, or at least a nasty virus that someone has unleashed on my unsuspecting system. Despite having it clearly identified by my firewall, finding info on it on the net, and trying several removal programs, it still insists on trying to access the internet. This madness must stop, so a complete scrub down and re-install is about to occur. In other words, I'm nuking the bastard. So what if my cities will become radioactive wastelands? I cannot allow a foreign invader to corrupt the purity of my file system. This will not stand! Anyway, this little bug-hunt has been consuming my time and energy, and more will be required to rebuild on the ashes I am about to create. Therefore, a slight pause in productivity will now ensue. Wish me luck. See you on the other side.

No comments: