Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hoodoo Pye










Today I thought I'd upload a couple of images from a series I was working on before the recent coma. They're for a card game- only fifty or so more to go! If I can get some ventilation in the Secret Underground Headquarters and do a little brushwork, I'll start posting them as I go. Meantime, here is what I have.


Apparently I'm going to have to relearn HTML to reliably format these things, so for now I'm just going to throw them against the wall and see where they stick.



Where they stick seems to be amusingly unpredictable...
but I suppose this will have to do.
There's little enough news from the House of Pye right now. No time for anything but sketchwork, and, as hinted at above, no proper facilities for anything else either.
So, pencils, a few inks, and some old stuff is what you'll be getting for a while here.

No comments: