Friday, April 11, 2008

Construction Work


I've just put up a snazzy new banner, but I'm going to include it here also because it's the kind of thing I change a lot, so it will be here in the archive.
I've been working on sketches for Li'l Nilla, Zombie Killa, and with luck this blog will allow me to post one here:
Okay, that was a bit unexpected, layout wise, but it will do for now. On the right is Li'l Nilla herself, and on the left her friend Harmony.


In putting this banner and sketch together, I have discovered that during the recent haitus I've forgotten pretty much everything I ever knew about photoshop. Coming hard on the heels of the discovery that I've forgotten everything I ever knew about Frontpage and HTML, this is a bitter blow indeed. Obviously much study will be required before I can actually present the ongoing adventures of Nilla here, but in the meantime I will scatter this blog with sketches and whatnot.

No comments: